Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.
- The oval tubing and swirl alabaster glass of the Prestige Collection produces a sweeping design with graceful curves
- Frosted Shades Soften the Glow of Light and Create a Relaxing Effect
- Bell Shaped Shade
- Fixture Sends Illumination in an Upward Direction
- Capable of Versatile Up or Down Mounting
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 100
- Height: 9"
- Width: 7.5"
- Backplate Height: 9"
- Backplate Width: 5"
In the Box:
- (1) Fixture
- (1) Glass Shade
Additional Thomas Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Thomas Lighting Products
- Shop All Thomas Lighting Prestige Collection Products
Our SKU: Thomas Lighting SL8541
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Thomas Lighting SL854178
- Thomas Lighting SL854168*
- Thomas Lighting SL854122
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Up / Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|