Do It Yourself: Installing a Towel BarThis step by step guide will show you how to install a towel bar in your bathroom
Hudson Bath Collection 30" Double Towel Bar
Dress up your bathroom décor with the Hudson Collection 30" double towel bar. Available in four traditional and classic finishes, this towel bar will boast a luxurious look to your bath accents
The Hudson Collection from Top Knobs carries the Tuscan Bronze, Polished Nickel, Polished Chrome, and Brushed Satin Nickel finishes to better accent your classic style of bathroom décor. This collection also features a broad range of kitchen cabinet hardware as well as beautiful bath accents for a unified look throughout your home.
- Each Finish is Richly and Beautifully Crafted for a Difference You Can Clearly See
- Every Edge, Corner, and Detail is Individually Inspected and Polished
- Pieces are Solid, Not Hollow
- Completely Sealed Finish Won't Show Wear
- Hardware Will Last for Years and is Backed by a Lifetime Warranty for the Original Purchaser
- Coordinates Well with Both the Hudson Collection and Hudson Bath Collection
- 32-1/4" Long with a 6-1/8" Projection
- 2-1/4" Diameter Hudson Backplate
- 30" Center to Center
- 5/8" Bar Stock Diameter
It’s all in the details – the right decorative hardware just makes the look. More than an accessory, the hardware is the jewel that draws the eye, accentuates the style and adds elegance to the space it graces. But true beauty goes beyond initial good looks. It’s in the style, the depth of the finish and in the weighty feel of the piece in your hand. Top Knobs provides you with the very best of cabinet hardware and bathroom accessories that are perfect for any style.
Additional Top Knobs Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Top Knobs Products
- Shop All Top Knobs Hudson Bath Collection Products
Top Knobs HUD11TB Product Specifications
|Center to Center||30|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.