How to remove and install a ToiletIf you have been considering replacing your toilet, yet are wondering how complicated of a job this is? Take a moment and we'll show you just how simple this job can actually be.
Toto On Going GreenToto on Going Green. Watch and see why Toto both helps create everyday products that make our lives easier, while at the same time helping reduce our impact on the Environment
- One-piece configuration provides a uniform look as well as simplifies installation
- Elongated bowl gives a modern and comfortable look and feel extending out an extra 1-1/2” compared to a round configuration
- Covered under Toto's one year limited warranty
- Made from durable and easy-to-clean vitreous china
- Floor mounted installation type provides for fast and easy installation
- Dual flush technology designed to save water - gives the user the option of two different flow rates
- WaterSense certified – toilet uses 20% less water than the current standard while maintaining superior performance
- Concealed trapway – providing a smoother and less utilitarian appearance, a built in skirt hides the discharge passageway from view
- Overall Height: 28-1/2" (measured from the bottom of the base to the highest point on the toilet)
- Overall Length: 27-5/8" (measured from the back of the tank to the front of the rim)
- Overall Width: 15-13/16" (measured from the furthest point on the left to the furthest on the right)
- Bowl Height: 17-3/8" (measured from the bottom of the base to the rim)
- Flow Rate: 1.6 or 0.9 GPF (gallons-per-flush)
- Water Area: 5-1/4" x 4-1/4" (inner rim dimensions length X width)
- Water Depth (From Rim): 8-1/2"
- Tank Width: 15-13/16" (measured from left most to right most points on tank)
- Tank Length: 7" (measured from back most to front most points on tank)
- Trapway (Discharge Passageway)Size: 1-3/4"
- Distance Between Toilet Seat Installation Holes: 5-1/2"
About Toto:For over 90 years Toto has been producing superbly designed, high-performance plumbing products for residential and commercial bathrooms. With a concentration on creating a more enjoyable bathroom experience, Toto infuses its products with sophisticated styling and substance. Each product is constructed and fine-tuned with computer precision and relentless attention to detail. Through ever evolving manufacturing practices and new technologies, Toto consistently leads the way in plumbing fixture efficiency and sustainability. It is this pursuit of excellence that pushes them beyond industry standards and drives them to maintain their reputation as one of the most decorated plumbing manufacturers in the world.
Additional Toto Links
Toto MS654114MF Product Specifications
|Flush Type||Dual Flush|
|Gallons Per Flush||1.6, .9|
|Installation Type||Floor Mounted|
|Water Area||5.25 x 4.25|