Low Flow Toilet Restrictions - 1.28 GPF MaximumThis item cannot be shipped to the following location(s): CA, TX
- One-piece configuration provides a uniform look as well as simplifies installation
- Round bowl gives a classic look and feel
- Covered under 1 year limited warranty
- Larger flush valve provides a faster flush
- Includes SoftClose seat
- Made from vitreous china giving a sleek appearance and durability to last a lifetime
- Floor mounted installation gives versatility of placement and easy installation
- The G-Max flushing system gives quiet, and powerful flushing performance
- Overall Height: 27-1/8” (measured from the bottom of the base to the highest point on the toilet)
- Overall Length: 26-1/2” (measured from the back of the tank to the front of the rim)
- Overall Width: 16-1/2” (measured from the furthest point on the left to the furthest on the right)
- Bowl Height: 14-5/8” (measured from the bottom of the base to the rim)
- Flow Rate: 1.6 gallons-per-flush
- Water Area: 10-1/4" x 8-1/4" (inner rim dimensions length X width)
- Trapway (Discharge Passageway)Size: 2-1/8”
- Distance Between Toilet Seat Installation Holes: 5-1/2”
Additional Toto Links
This Toto item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Toto MS853113S#03
- Toto MS853113S#11
- Toto MS853113S#01
- Toto MS853113S51*
- Toto MS853113S#04*
- Toto MS853113S#12
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the Toto MS853113S and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Toto products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Toto Toilet - One-Piece Elongated Toilet with SoftClose Seat and SanaglossBlake Morillas of Build.com reviews the Toto MS854114SG This one-piece elongated toilet boasts an Eco-friendly 1.6 gallons per flush and with its SoftClose seat you won't have to deal with loud seat slamming anymore.
How to remove and install a ToiletIf you have been considering replacing your toilet, yet are wondering how complicated of a job this is? Take a moment and we'll show you just how simple this job can actually be.