How to remove and install a ToiletIf you have been considering replacing your toilet, yet are wondering how complicated of a job this is? Take a moment and we'll show you just how simple this job can actually be.
TOTO Toilet Flush TestingTake a moment to see just how TOTO takes flush testing seriously.
- One-piece configuration provides a uniform look as well as simplifies installation
- Elongated bowl gives a modern and comfortable look and feel extending out an extra 1-1/2” compared to a round configuration
- Covered under 1 year limited warranty
- Washlet® complete with an integrated toilet delivering a compact design
- Made from vitreous china and finished with a SanaGloss glaze prevents debris, and mold from sticking to ceramic surfaces, leading to fewer chemicals and less water in cleaning
- Floor mounted toilet makes installation easier than a wall hung unit
- ADA compliant
- Comfort height – Providing a higher seat, sometimes referred to as a handicapped toilet, it is designed for ease of use
- WaterSense certified – toilet uses 20% less water than the current standard while maintaining superior performance
- Concealed trapway – providing a smoother and less utilitarian appearance, a built in skirt hides the discharge passageway from view
- Elongated toilet seat with lid – designed to complement a wide variety of elongated toilet designs
- Made from solid anti-bacterial plastic
- Seat is ergonomically contoured to provide maximum comfort to the user
- Includes an anti-microbial agent that inhibits the growth of odor causing bacteria, molds and mildew
- Secure mounting assembly while keeping installation fast and easy
- Complete with color-matched plastic hinges
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- SanaGloss: Toto’s patented, super-smooth glazing, is engineered to prevent debris, mold, particles and bacteria from sticking to the porous surface of ceramic toilets and lavatories. Along with regular cleaning, SanaGloss® will keep your Toto chinaware cleaner for a longer period of time.
- Double Cyclone® Flushing System: Toto's Double Cyclone® Flushing System features a state-of-the-art, hole-free rim design that offers a dual-nozzle bowl cleansing system that creates a centrifugal, cyclonic cleaning action. The result is the cleanest, most hygienic and most powerful flushing system available on the market today.
- Dual-Max® Flushing System: Toto's Dual-Max® flushing system, found on several of our most popular High Efficiency Toilets, offers the option of a 1.6 gallon flush or 0.9 gallon flush based upon need. Exceptional water savings paired with outstanding performance -- that's Dual-Max.
- Soft Close: This soft close lid forces a gentle descent guaranteeing that your seat will never slam as you put it down.
- Heated Seat: Warms the toilet seat when you sit down, or keeps it warm at all times, depending on how you have it set.
- Temperature Controls: Gives the ability to separately adjust the temperature of the water, the toilet seat, and the warm air dryer.
- Seat Sensor: The sensor detects when someone sits on the toilet seat and activates all of the functions.
- Water Pressure Control: The water pressure can be adjusted to soft or strong.
- Self Cleaning Water Wand: The entire wand is thoroughly washed when it is extended for use and before it is stored.
- Overall Height: 25-1/8" (measured from the bottom of the base to the highest point on the toilet)
- Overall Length: 21-7/16" (measured from the back of the tank to the front of the rim)
- Overall Width: 15-15/16" (measured from the furthest point on the left to the furthest on the right)
- Bowl Height: 16-1/8" (measured from the bottom of the base to the rim)
- Flow Rate: 1.28 GPF and 0.9 GPF (gallons-per-flush)
- Water Area: 5-3/8" x 4-5/8" (inner rim dimensions length x width)
- Water Depth (From Rim): 2-1/8"
- Trapway (Discharge Passageway) Size: 2"
Additional Toto Links
Our SKU: Toto MS970CEMFG
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Toto MS970CEMFG#01
- Toto MS970CEMFG#12
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Toto MS970CEMFG#01 Product Specifications
|Washlet Comparison Guide|
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Clock on Remote||No|
|Flush Technology||Double Cyclone, Dual-Max|
|Flush Type||Dual Flush, Gravity Flush, Siphon Jet|
|Flush Valve Size||2.125|
|Gallons Per Flush||.9, 1.28|
|Installation Type||Floor Mounted|
|Material||Plastic, Vitreous China|
|Trip Lever Placement||Seat Activated|
|Warm Air Dryer||Yes|
|Washlet Technologies||Front Cleanse, Oscillating Cleanse, Pulsating Cleanse, Rear Cleanse, Soft Cleanse|
|Water Area||5.375 x 4.625|
|Water Heating Method||Pre-Heated|
|Water Position Adjustment||Yes|