How to remove and install a ToiletIf you have been considering replacing your toilet, yet are wondering how complicated of a job this is? Take a moment and we'll show you just how simple this job can actually be.
Toto On Going GreenToto on Going Green. Watch and see why Toto both helps create everyday products that make our lives easier, while at the same time helping reduce our impact on the Environment
- One-piece configuration provides a uniform look as well as simplifies installation
- Elongated bowl gives a modern and comfortable look and feel extending out an extra 1-1/2” compared to a round configuration
- Covered under 1 year limited warranty
- Washlet® complete with an integrated toilet delivering a compact design
- Made from vitreous china and finished with a SanaGloss glaze prevents debris, and mold from sticking to ceramic surfaces, leading to fewer chemicals and less water in cleaning
- Floor mounted toilet makes installation easier than a wall hung unit
- ADA compliant
- Comfort height – Providing a higher seat, sometimes referred to as a handicapped toilet, it is designed for ease of use
- WaterSense certified – toilet uses 20% less water than the current standard while maintaining superior performance
- Concealed trapway – providing a smoother and less utilitarian appearance, a built in skirt hides the discharge passageway from view
- Elongated toilet seat with lid – designed to complement a wide variety of elongated toilet designs
- Made from solid anti-bacterial plastic
- Seat is ergonomically contoured to provide maximum comfort to the user
- Includes an anti-microbial agent that inhibits the growth of odor causing bacteria, molds and mildew
- Secure mounting assembly while keeping installation fast and easy
- Complete with color-matched plastic hinges
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- SanaGloss: Toto’s patented, super-smooth glazing, is engineered to prevent debris, mold, particles and bacteria from sticking to the porous surface of ceramic toilets and lavatories. Along with regular cleaning, SanaGloss® will keep your Toto chinaware cleaner for a longer period of time.
- Double Cyclone® Flushing System: Toto's Double Cyclone® Flushing System features a state-of-the-art, hole-free rim design that offers a dual-nozzle bowl cleansing system that creates a centrifugal, cyclonic cleaning action. The result is the cleanest, most hygienic and most powerful flushing system available on the market today.
- Dual-Max® Flushing System: Toto's Dual-Max® flushing system, found on several of our most popular High Efficiency Toilets, offers the option of a 1.6 gallon flush or 0.9 gallon flush based upon need. Exceptional water savings paired with outstanding performance -- that's Dual-Max.
- Soft Close: This soft close lid forces a gentle descent guaranteeing that your seat will never slam as you put it down.
- Heated Seat: Warms the toilet seat when you sit down, or keeps it warm at all times, depending on how you have it set.
- Temperature Controls: Gives the ability to separately adjust the temperature of the water, the toilet seat, and the warm air dryer.
- Seat Sensor: The sensor detects when someone sits on the toilet seat and activates all of the functions.
- Water Pressure Control: The water pressure can be adjusted to soft or strong.
- Self Cleaning Water Wand: The entire wand is thoroughly washed when it is extended for use and before it is stored.
- Overall Height: 25-1/8" (measured from the bottom of the base to the highest point on the toilet)
- Overall Length: 21-7/16" (measured from the back of the tank to the front of the rim)
- Overall Width: 15-15/16" (measured from the furthest point on the left to the furthest on the right)
- Bowl Height: 16-1/8" (measured from the bottom of the base to the rim)
- Flow Rate: 1.28 GPF and 0.9 GPF (gallons-per-flush)
- Water Area: 5-3/8" x 4-5/8" (inner rim dimensions length x width)
- Water Depth (From Rim): 2-1/8"
- Trapway (Discharge Passageway) Size: 2"
Additional Toto Links
Our SKU: Toto MS970CEMFG
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Toto MS970CEMFG#01
- Toto MS970CEMFG#12
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Toto MS970CEMFG#01 Product Specifications
|Washlet Comparison Guide|
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Clock on Remote||No|
|Flush Technology||Double Cyclone, Dual-Max|
|Flush Type||Dual Flush, Gravity Flush, Siphon Jet|
|Flush Valve Size||2.125|
|Gallons Per Flush||.9, 1.28|
|Installation Type||Floor Mounted|
|Material||Plastic, Vitreous China|
|Trip Lever Placement||Seat Activated|
|Warm Air Dryer||Yes|
|Washlet Technologies||Front Cleanse, Oscillating Cleanse, Pulsating Cleanse, Rear Cleanse, Soft Cleanse|
|Water Area||5.375 x 4.625|
|Water Heating Method||Pre-Heated|
|Water Position Adjustment||Yes|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.