How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
- Requires (9) 40 watt bulbs (Not Included)
- Quality acrylic glass accents provide sparkling detail
- Fixture Directs Illumination In a Downward Direction
- Full ranging dimming capabilities allow you to choose the right amount of light for every situation
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 9
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 40
- Wattage: 360
- Voltage: 120
- Dimmable: Yes
- Height: 22"
- Width: 20"
- Chain Length: 36"
- Energy Star: No
Additional Trans Globe Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Trans Globe Lighting Products
- Shop All Trans Globe Lighting Back to Basics Collection Products
Our SKU: Trans Globe Lighting 9647
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Trans Globe Lighting 9647 PB
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Trans Globe Lighting 9647 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Collection||Back to Basics|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||9|
|Number of Tiers||3|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Kitchen|
|Watts Per Bulb||40|