ComfortBreeze CB300 By-Pass Evaporative Humidifier
In those colder months, we naturally turn up the heat in our homes. We've all experienced the resultant static electricity associated with the dryer air this creates. Air that's too dry can be not only uncomfortable, but unhealthy, resulting in dry skin, sinusitis, itchy eyes and throat, cracked lips and other health problems. The addition of a humidifier helps to balance your home's air, creating a more comfortable and healthy environment. Maintaining the optimum humidity zone helps reduce bacteria, viruses, ozone production, rate of respiratory infections, allergic rhinitis and asthma reactions.
With Trion's newest flow-through evaporative humidifier, innovations in water saving technology are paramount features. Using the existing home's water supply, the evaporative humidifier is installed into the HVAC duct and air is by-passed across the moist evaporator pad. The evaporated water is then efficiently released into the home via the furnace or air handler. You choose the optimum comfort level through the adjustable, precision-made humidistat.
- Increasing a home's relative humidity can produce energy savings by creating comfortable atmosphere where 68°F can feel equivalent to a dry 73°F
- Universal humidistat featuring duct or wall mounting mechanical control of humidity
- Push-to-lock fittings simplify installation and provide worry-free operation
- Summer / Winter shut-off damper that can be easily configured for left or right hand installation
- Save on energy costs while improving comfort
- Mounting options - up flow bottom return, down flow, horizontal flow and up flow side return
- 5 Year limited warranty
- Proudly designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA
- 22 Gallons per day peak capacity
- Mechanical humidistat
- 20-100 PSI water supply
- 0.25A at 24VAC
- 1/4" OD tubing water connection
- 1/2" ID tubing overflow connection
- 11.25 Pounds shipping weight
- 8.5 Pounds operating weight
Providing clean, comfortable and safe indoor air quality solutions since 1947, Trion engineers quality products for commercial, industrial and residential markets. Headquartered in Sanford, NC, Trion manufactures products renowned for dependable performance and superior quality, backed with industry-standard customer service. Trion's developed level of technical expertise has produced cost effective solutions and innovative products addressing today's air cleaning needs that can be found in homes, offices, factories, clubs, hospitals and sea vessels worldwide.