ComfortBreeze CB100S Fan Powered Evaporative Humidifier with Comfort Smart Technology
In those colder months, we naturally turn up the heat in our homes. We've all experienced the resultant static electricity associated with the dryer air this creates. Air that's too dry can be not only uncomfortable, but unhealthy, resulting in dry skin, sinusitis, itchy eyes and throat, cracked lips and other health problems. The addition of a humidifier helps to balance your home's air, creating a more comfortable and healthy environment. Maintaining the optimum humidity zone helps reduce bacteria, viruses, ozone production, rate of respiratory infections, allergic rhinitis and asthma reactions.
With Trion's newest fan powered evaporative humidifier, innovations in water saving technology are paramount features. Featuring ComfortSmart technology, the CB100S maximizes performance and saves water regardless of system conditions. Using the existing home's water supply, the evaporative humidifier is installed into the supply duct and air is drawn across the moist evaporator pad. The evaporated water is then efficiently released into the home via the furnace or air handler. You choose the optimum comfort level through the adjustable, precision-made humidistat.
- Comfort Smart Technology self adjusts to compensate for variations in temperature, airflow, and water pressure allowing the CB300S to provide maximum performance and water savings regardless of system conditions
- Comfort Smart Technology maximizes humidification capacity while conserving water across all temperature conditions
- Increasing a home's relative humidity can produce energy savings by creating comfortable atmosphere where 68°F can feel equivalent to a dry 73°F
- Built-in fan motor helps deliver maximum humidity
- Push-to-lock fittings simplify installation and provide worry-free operation
- Flexible Humidity Control
- Compatible with any type furnace system - single stage, variable speed or modulating
- Mounting options - up flow bottom return, down flow, horizontal flow and up flow side return
- 5 Year limited warranty
- Proudly designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA
- 20 Gallons per day peak capacity
- Electronic humidistat
- 20-100 PSI Water Supply
- 0.8A at 120VAC
- 1/4" OD tubing water connection
- 1/2" ID tubing overflow connection
- 17 Pounds shipping weight
- 13 Pounds operating weight
- US and Canada ETL approval pending
Providing clean, comfortable and safe indoor air quality solutions since 1947, Trion engineers quality products for commercial, industrial and residential markets. Headquartered in Sanford, NC, Trion manufactures products renowned for dependable performance and superior quality, backed with industry-standard customer service. Trion's developed level of technical expertise has produced cost effective solutions and innovative products addressing today's air cleaning needs that can be found in homes, offices, factories, clubs, hospitals and sea vessels worldwide.
Additional Trion Links
This Trion item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Trion 265713-001
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the CB100S and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Trion products with over 400 warehouses across the country.