ComfortBreeze CB707 Centrifugal Atomizing Humidifier
In those colder months, we naturally turn up the heat in our homes. We've all experienced the resultant static electricity associated with the dryer air this creates. Air that's too dry can be not only uncomfortable, but unhealthy, resulting in dry skin, sinusitis, itchy eyes and throat, cracked lips and other health problems. The addition of a humidifier helps to balance your home's air, creating a more comfortable and healthy environment. Maintaining the optimum humidity zone helps reduce bacteria, viruses, ozone production, rate of respiratory infections, allergic rhinitis and asthma reactions.
Centrifugal atomizing increases air quality and comfort by dispersing a fine mist into the return air supply duct of your heating system or directly into the space. Microprocessor controls with a status LED indicating operating status, fault indication and servicing requirements are some of the advanced features of the CB707. With a universal humidistat that can be wall-mounted or in the cold air return duct, turns on the unit when the humidity level is below the set point.
- Environmentally Friendly: Wastes no water during normal operation and consumes less than 75 watts
- Versatile Installation: Can be duct mounted, ceiling mounted, wall mounted or shelf mounted
- Push-To-Lock Fittings: Water connections are easy and provide simple, worry-free operation
- Fault Annunciation: The integrated microprocessor controls continuously monitor the humidistat status, float switches and operating hours to indicate when service is required and facilitate troubleshooting
- Independent Operation: The CB707 can be installed so that a “call for heat” is not required for the unit to deliver humidification
- Increasing a home’s relative humidity can make it feel comfortable at a lower temperature (68ºF can feel equivalent to a dry 73ºF)
- Reduced Heating Bills: In addition to improving comfort and indoor air quality, the CB707 can help reduce heating bills. Since humidified air feels warmer, a lower thermostat setting may translate into energy savings
- More economical than steam humidifiers when installed on heat pump systems
- Compatible with all forced air HVAC systems
- 5 Year limited warranty
- Proudly designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA
- 6 Gallons per Day Capacity
- 20-80 PSI Water Supply
- 0.6A at 120VAC
- Unit Dimensions: 11”W x 9.5"D x 12"H
- 1/4” OD Tubing Water Connection
- 1/2” ID Tubing Overflow Connection
- 2-7/8” Round Ducted Connection
- 12.75 Lbs Shipping Weight
- 9 Lbs Operating Weight
Providing clean, comfortable and safe indoor air quality solutions since 1947, Trion engineers quality products for commercial, industrial and residential markets. Headquartered in Sanford, NC, Trion manufactures products renowned for dependable performance and superior quality, backed with industry-standard customer service. Trion's developed level of technical expertise has produced cost effective solutions and innovative products addressing today's air cleaning needs that can be found in homes, offices, factories, clubs, hospitals and sea vessels worldwide.
Additional Trion Links
This Trion item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Trion 265562-001*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the CB707 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Trion products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.