ComfortBreeze Comfort-D75 Whole-House Dehumidifier
It's your home, you want to be comfortable and controlling the humidity is one of the single most beneficial things you can do for your health and comfort. Too much humidity leads to a sticky, uncomfortable environment that is ripe for dust mites, bacteria and mold growth while too little leaves you open for dry, uncomfortable conditions and static electricity. Conditions outside the optimum humidity level of between 40 and 60 percent can lead to an uncomfortable and unhealthy indoor environment.
Air conditioners cool the air and are more efficient when cooling drier air. By using Trion’s Comfort-D75 dehumidifier, you'll reduce the humidity to more optimal levels, increase your comfort and improve system performance. Using both systems together will provide cool, dry, comfortable air in the summer while optimizing your system’s efficiency, reducing overall energy costs. Trion’s Comfort-D75 dehumidifier is equipped with an onboard adjustable humidistat and fan control to optimize ambient humidity when interlocked with the air handler, delivering dehumidified, filtered air to your living area.
- Energy Star listed
- 75 Pint per day capacity
- Free standing, making it perfect for crawl spaces and basements
- Ducted - to be used with whole-house HVAC systems
- Round supply and discharge collars
- NPT piped drain for reduced homeowner maintenance
- Easily removable access panels
- No reduction in air handler performance through integral fan / motor
- Energy efficient at 11 amps or less at 120V
- Up to 40% less energy than stand-alone units
- No external controls required with built-in adjustable humidistat
- Auto-defrost / anti-freeze protection prevents coils from freezing
- Highly efficient MERV 11 Filter keeps coils cleaner, optimizing efficiency
- R-410A refrigerant is more environmentally friendly than R-22
- Improved heat transfer capacity with no chlorine
- 5 Year limited warranty
- Proudly designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA
- Up to 280 CFM airflow
- 50 - 95°F temperature range
- MERV 11 pre-filter
- R-410A Refrigerant
Providing clean, comfortable and safe indoor air quality solutions since 1947, Trion engineers quality products for commercial, industrial and residential markets. Headquartered in Sanford, NC, Trion manufactures products renowned for dependable performance and superior quality, backed with industry-standard customer service. Trion's developed level of technical expertise has produced cost effective solutions and innovative products addressing today's air cleaning needs that can be found in homes, offices, factories, clubs, hospitals and sea vessels worldwide.
Additional Trion Links
This Trion item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Trion 266314-001
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the D75 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Trion products with over 400 warehouses across the country.