- Trim a path up to 17 inches wide using 0.095 inch diameter dual string cutting line
- Features a bump feed trimmer head - feeds out additional line automatically when the head is pushed into the ground, no need to stop working when more line is needed
- Easily replace the trimming line without any tools, get back to work faster and save yourself some time
- Turn this trimmer into an edger, cultivator, blower, or more by connecting one of many optional attachments
- Spring Assist™ starting system makes starting up the trimmer a breeze, a slow and steady pull is all it takes to get the job started
- Press2Start™ add-on electric starter capable (TBAS) - adds an electric push-button starter to your recoil engine (sold separately)
- SpeedSpool 2™ makes changing the line fast and simple, reload the spool without having to dismantle it first
- Grade: Medium
- Shaft Shape: Curved
- Starting System: Recoil
- Product Weight: 15 lbs.
- Engine Brand: Troy-Bilt
- Engine Size: 29 cc
- Engine Type: 4-Cycle
- Fuel Type: Gas
- Consumer Engine Warranty: 2 Year
Troy-Bilt® introduced the very first rototiller to America back in 1937, since then their reputation for quality and durability has helped Troy-Bilt grow into the strong company they are today. Through the years they have grown; offering everything from lawn mowers to snow-throwers, along with a healthy selection of other outdoor power equipment - all designed with your outdoor dreams in mind.
Additional Troy-Bilt Links
This Troy-Bilt item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Troy-Bilt TB525EC*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the TB525EC and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Troy-Bilt products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Troy-Bilt 4 Cycle TrimmersLearn how Troy-Bilt took a user focus and redesigned the 4 Cycle Trimmer.
Troy-Bilt 4 Cycle Trimmer EngineeringJump Start technology, 4 Cycle engine, and multiple attachments make this Troy-Bilt Trimmer top in its class.