Troy-Bilt 4 Cycle TrimmersLearn how Troy-Bilt took a user focus and redesigned the 4 Cycle Trimmer.
Troy-Bilt 4 Cycle Trimmer EngineeringJump Start technology, 4 Cycle engine, and multiple attachments make this Troy-Bilt Trimmer top in its class.
- Trim a path up to 17 inches wide using 0.095 inch diameter dual string cutting line
- Features a bump feed trimmer head - feeds out additional line automatically when the head is pushed into the ground, no need to stop working when more line is needed
- Easily replace the trimming line without any tools, get back to work faster and save yourself some time
- Turn this trimmer into an edger, cultivator, blower, or more by connecting one of many optional attachments
- Spring Assist™ starting system makes starting up the trimmer a breeze, a slow and steady pull is all it takes to get the job started
- Press2Start™ add-on electric starter capable (TBAS) - adds an electric push-button starter to your recoil engine (sold separately)
- SpeedSpool 2™ makes changing the line fast and simple, reload the spool without having to dismantle it first
- Grade: Medium
- Shaft Shape: Curved
- Starting System: Recoil
- Product Weight: 15 lbs.
- Engine Brand: Troy-Bilt
- Engine Size: 29 cc
- Engine Type: 4-Cycle
- Fuel Type: Gas
- Consumer Engine Warranty: 2 Year
Troy-Bilt® introduced the very first rototiller to America back in 1937, since then their reputation for quality and durability has helped Troy-Bilt grow into the strong company they are today. Through the years they have grown; offering everything from lawn mowers to snow-throwers, along with a healthy selection of other outdoor power equipment - all designed with your outdoor dreams in mind.
Additional Troy-Bilt Links
Our SKU: Troy-Bilt TB525EC
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Troy-Bilt TB525EC*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Troy-Bilt TB525EC Product Specifications
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Year Residential, 2 Year Residential (Engine)|
|Number of Cutting Edges||2 Strings|
|Starting System||Recoil Start, Recoil|
|Swivel Cutting Head||No|
|Tool-Less Line Replacement||Yes|
|Trimmer Head Type||Bump Feed|