Ulti-MATE Garage 11 Piece Storage Cabinet System with Workbench
- Strong 1.5 inch thick PVC coated MDF garage workbench surface with 300 lb load rating.
- Sturdy 0.75 inch MDF and particle board cabinet box construction.
- Unique rubberized (polyurethane coated) cabinet fronts in graphite grey with black cabinet box.
- Cabinet profile features rounded corners.
- Strong 0.75 inch thick adjustable height shelf with 100 lb load rating.
- Adjustable, recessed Euro hinges.
- Smooth operating full extension ball bearing drawer slides with 50 lb load rating.
- Oversized brushed chrome cabinet pulls.
- 4 inch tall aluminum legs, adjustable for uneven surfaces.
- When installed this cabinet kit takes up 17 feet of wall space.
- Great for garage organization and storage.
- Fully modular garage cabinet system allows you to expand or redesign your workspace as your needs change.
- 5 year limited warranty.
- Assembly required.
- Each wall mounted cabinet includes an inverted wall hanging cleat. Because garage wall construction varies widely from brick, concrete, wood, etc. wall mounting screws or anchors are not included.
Cabinet Package Includes:
- One (1) GA-10 Worktop Bench Surface (70.75" L x 21" D x 1.5" H Each)
- One (1) GA-01 Two-Door Base Cabinet (35.5" W x 21" D x 35" H Each)
- One (1) GA-02 One-Door Base Cabinet (23.6 W x 21" D x 35" H Each)
- One (1) GA-03 One-Drawer Rolling Cabinet (22" W x 21" D x 35" H Each)
- One (1) GA-04 Three-Drawer Base Cabinet (23.6" W x 21" D x 35" H Each)
- Two (2) GA-06 Two-door Tall Cabinets (35.5" W x 21" D x 80" H Each)
- One (1) GA-08 Three-Door Wall Cabinet (35.5" W x 12.5" D x 23.6" H Each)
- Three (3) GA-09 Two-Door Wall Cabinets (23.6" W x 12.5" D x 30.7" H Each)
- MDF: Medium Density Fiberboard is an engineered wood that is made of broken down hard and soft woods. It is more uniform than natural wood and its higher density makes it stronger than plywood or particle board.
Additional Ulti-MATE Links
Our SKU: Ulti-MATE GA-100-09
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Ulti-MATE GA-100-09*
Graphite Gray and Black
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Ulti-MATE GA-100-09 Product Specifications
|GA-01 Installation Guide|
|GA-02 Installation Guide|
|GA-03 Installation Guide|
|GA-04 Installation Guide|
|GA-06 Installation Guide|
|GA-08 Installation Guide|
|GA-09 Installation Guide|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year Limited Warranty|
|Shelf Load Rating||100|
|Slide Load Rating||50|
|Suggested Room Fit||Garage|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.