Air Blower for Stoves and Furnaces
The 1300 add on furnace is designed to use in conjunction with your existing HVAC ductwork and work seamlessly with your existing furnace. With a 550 CFM blower and up to 115,000btu’s it is designed to heat a home up to 1900 sq. ft. This unit is made with a firebrick lined plate steel firebox surrounded by red powder coated steel giving the unit an eye appealing look. Connection to your existing ductwork is easy with the two 8” diameter heat outlets. Available accessories include the Universal filter box Kit.
- 550 CFM Blower
- 6” Flue Collar
- Dual 8” diameter heat outlets
- Automatic Bi-Metal draft damper
- Firebrick lined to boost efficiency and heating capacity
- Separate Ash door with removable dump pan
- Removable / Replaceable shaker grate (handle included)
- Extra heavy duty cast-iron doors, grates and liners
- Firebox Dimensions: Width: 16-1/2”, Depth: 22-3/4”, Height: 17-1/2”
- Durable painted exterior
- Not for use in Mobile or Modular Homes
- Not available for sale in WA and CA
- Installation materials are NOT Included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue)
Additional United States Stove Links
This United States Stove item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- United States Stove 1300
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 1300 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of United States Stove products with over 400 warehouses across the country.