Warm air Wood/Coal Furnace
The 1500 add on furnace is designed to use in conjunction with your existing HVAC ductwork and work seamlessly with your existing furnace. With twin 550 CFM blowers and up to 139,000btu’s it is designed to heat a home up to 2500 sq. ft. This unit is made with a firebrick lined plate steel firebox surrounded by brilliant red painted steel giving the unit an eye appealing look. Connection to your existing ductwork is easy with the two 8” diameter heat outlets. Available accessories include the Universal filter box Kit.
- Twin 550 CFM Blowers provide redundancy and large amounts of air flow
- 6” Flue Collar
- Dual 8” diameter heat outlets
- Automatic Bi-Metal draft damper
- Firebrick lined to boost efficiency and heating capacity
- Separate Ash door with removable dump pan
- Removable / Replaceable grates(handle included)
- Extra- Heavy duty cast-iron doors, grates and liners
- Firebox Dimensions: Width: 20”, Depth: 30-1/2”, Height: 19-1/2”
- Not for use in Mobile or Modular Homes
- Not available for sale in WA and CA
- Installation materials are NOT Included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue)
Additional United States Stove Links
This United States Stove item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- United States Stove 1500
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 1500 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of United States Stove products with over 400 warehouses across the country.