Wood / Coal Furnace
The 1802g add on furnace is designed to use in conjunction with your existing HVAC ductwork and work seamlessly with your existing furnace. With twin 800 CFM blowers and up to 218,000btu’s it is designed to heat a home up to 3600 sq. ft. This unit is made with a firebrick lined plate steel firebox surrounded by green powder coated steel giving the unit an eye appealing look. Connection to your existing ductwork is easy with the 18” x 18” heat outlet. Available accessories include the Universal filter box Kit and Hot Water Coil kit.
- Twin 550 CFM Blowers provide redundancy and large amounts of air flow
- Fully insulated internal ducting ensures the most heat transfer and optimum efficiency
- Automatic draft induction blower included
- 8” Flue Collar
- 18” x 18” Heat outlet
- Secondary heat exchanger with firebrick baffle for extra long life
- Manual damper system allows fine tuning for maximum efficiency
- Firebrick lined firebox to boost efficiency and heating capacity
- Separate ash door with removable dump pan
- Extra-Heavy duty cast iron doors, grates and liners
- Removable / Replaceable shaker grates (handle included)
- Firebox dimensions: Width: 18-1/2”, Depth: 36”, Height: 24-1/2”
- > Not for use in Mobile or Modular Homes
- Not available for sale in WA and CA
- Installation materials are NOT Included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue)
Additional United States Stove Links
This United States Stove item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- United States Stove 1802G
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 1802 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of United States Stove products with over 400 warehouses across the country.