King Pedestal with Ash pan
The 2007 is a free standing, EPA exempt, wood heater that provides both an economical and attractive means of reducing heating costs by offering excellent heating by both a conventional and radiant means. It's constructed in heavy-gauge plate steel for durability and years of high performance. Tested and certified to U.L. 1482 by Warnock Hersey International for greater peace of mind and safety assurance. A quiet, efficient, 100 cubic feet per minute blower, is included with the purchase of this stove. This handsome pedestal unit blends nicely with a variety of room settings and brings a heartwarming glow to any decor.
- Color: Metallic Black
- Quiet 100 CFM blower included
- Generous ceramic Air Wash Glass viewing area through the sturdy cast iron feed door
- Convenient ash drawer located in the pedestal for easy ash removal
- Firebrick lined for long life and combustion efficiency
- Cool to the touch coil handle
- EPA exempt
- Not for use in Mobile or Modular Homes
- Not available for sale in WA and CA
- Installation materials are NOT Included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue)
Additional United States Stove Links
This United States Stove item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- United States Stove 2007B*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 2007B and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of United States Stove products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.