Extra Large Pedestal Wood Stove with Blower and EPA Certified
The 3000 Wood Stove is the bigger brother to the 2500. It is a large plate steel stove with outstanding heating capabilities. This unit will heat 3,000 Sq. Ft. with up to 123,000 BTU’s per hour of heat. A quiet, efficient 100 cubic feet per minute blower is included with the purchase of this stove. The spacious firebox will accept logs up to 21” in length, increasing burn time and decreasing time spent refueling the stove. This stove meets the stringent requirements of the EPA Certification program. It is also approved for use in mobile homes. This is a testament to the 3000’s efficiency, safety, and low environmental impact. The 3000 has an elegant, large, arched glass door with a built in air wash feature that helps keep the glass clean and the fire viewable.
- Installation materials are NOT included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue)
- Firebrick lined
- Quiet 100 CFM blower included
- 6" flue collar
- EPA Certified
- Air wash glass keeps door window clean so you can see the warm glow of the fire
- Large viewing window
- Large ash pan makes cleanup easy
- Mobile home approved
- California and Washington state approved
- Fuel: Wood
- Heating Capacity: 2,000 - 3,000 Sq. Ft.
- Log Length: 21"
- BTU Range: 53,100 - 123,700
- Depth w/blower: 35.5"
- Depth w/o blower: 31.5"
- Width: 27"
- Height: 29"
- Weight: 385 lbs.
Additional United States Stove Links
Our SKU: United States Stove 3000
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- United States Stove 3000
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
United States Stove 3000 Product Specifications
|California State Compliant||Yes|
|Duct Size||6" Round|
|Installation Type||Free Standing|
|Mobile Home Approved||Yes|
|Washington State Compliant||Yes|