Wood / Coal Furnace
The 30A is multi-purpose, solid fuel furnace that demonstrates its versatility by providing warm air central duct heating and by pre-heating domestic hot water(with optional kit), extending the useful life of the home hot water heater while paying dividends to the family pocket book. The dependable model 30A utilizes durable, cast-iron shaker grates capable of burning both wood and coal with maximum efficiency. The rigid two-piece, welded firebox design is sustained by firebrick lined side walls as well as heavy-duty cast iron front and rear liners. Warm Dry heat-the uncompromising standard of every solid fuel furnace crafted and built by America's oldest solid fuel home heating manufacturer.
- Twin 550 CFM Blowers provide redundancy and large amounts of air flow
- 6” Flue Collar
- Massive 12” diameter heat outlets
- Comes standard with draft induction fan
- Firebrick lined to boost efficiency and heating capacity
- Separate Ash door with removable dump pan
- Removable / Replaceable grates(handle included)
- Extra- Heavy duty cast-iron doors, grates and liners
- Firebox Dimensions: Width: 17-3/4”, Depth: 24”, Height: 21-1/2”
- Not for use in Mobile or Modular Homes
- Not available for sale in WA and CA
- Installation materials are NOT Included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue)
Additional United States Stove Links
This United States Stove item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- United States Stove 30A
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 30A and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of United States Stove products with over 400 warehouses across the country.