Forester Large Cast Iron Stove
The superior quality and construction of the finely detailed cast iron with a black porcelain finish ensures the Forester Wood Stove as a welcomed addition to any room. The double top heat plate cover and cast iron construction provides additional heat retention and versatile installation assured with a rear heat shield. This stove is EPA Certified, clean-burning (tax credit eligible), and has a low environmental impact. It includes a convenient, but hidden, ash drawer, “simplex” heat control with one lever, and a full view air wash system for cleaner glass with less maintenance.
- Black High Gloss Porcelain or Black Matte Finish
- Removable Stay Cool handles with Chrome Finish
- EPA Certified
- Air Wash Glass
- Large Viewing Window
- Ash Drawer for easy clean out
- Not approved for use in Mobile or Modular home
- Not available for sale in WA and CA
- Installation materials are NOT Included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue)
Additional United States Stove Links
This United States Stove item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- United States Stove 3700PB*
- United States Stove 3700*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 3700 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of United States Stove products with over 400 warehouses across the country.