Pellet Stove with Igniter, 150 lb Hopper Capacity and EPA Certified
The 5500M is a fully automated pellet stove with auto ignition and easy to use electronic controls. It comes with an exhaust blower for negative draft that pulls flue products through and out to completely eliminate smoke spillage. It also has an automatic circulation blower to spread heat evenly. It is a durable yet sleek design, built for years of high performance, that blends nicely with any room setting and provides your home with the desired warmth even in the coldest of climates. This stove burns a carbon-neutral “Green Fuel,” that is a waste product from the timber and agricultural industries. It is clean, easy to handle, and easy to store. Heating your home with this unit insures that you are doing your part to conserve the nation’s primary energy resources. An optional fresh air intake is sold separately.
- Installation materials are NOT included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue)
- Digital control board allows adjusting heat and draft control with the push of a button
- Digital control board features built-in diagnostics
- LED display makes it easier to set and operate
- Can burn up to 60 hours
- Air wash glass
- Large viewing window
- Clearance to combustibles: back- 2", side- 8"
- Approved for mobile and modular homes with optional fresh air kit
- Available for sale in California and Washington states
- Fuel: Pellet
- Heating Capacity: 1,000 - 1,750 Sq. Ft.
- Pellet Capacity: 120 lbs.
- BTU Range: 16,673 - 48,014
- Depth w/ blower: 25"
- Width: 26"
- Height: 35.25"
- Weight: 287 lbs.
Additional United States Stove Links
Our SKU: United States Stove 5500M
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
United States Stove 5500M Product Specifications
|California State Compliant||Yes|
|Duct Size||3" Round|
|Installation Type||Free Standing|
|Mobile Home Approved||Yes|
|Washington State Compliant||Yes|