Forester Pellet Stove
The Forester Pellet Stove is fully automated with auto ignition and easy to use electronic controls. Magnetic side panels afford easy access to the inside of the unit. The 40 lb. hopper capacity extends burn time, and reduces time spent refueling the stove. The simple design and close clearance tolerances make the Forester Pellet Stove an easy to install and welcomed addition to any room. The Forester Pellet Stove is EPA Certified, clean-burning (tax credit eligible), and has a low environmental impact. The unit is outside air compatible for added efficiency and mobile home use.
- Ultra compact design delivers maximum heat output in a smaller space
- Modern design looks great in all decors
- Up to 20 hour burn time
- Mobile home approved
- EPA Certified
- Air wash glass
- Large viewing window
- Approved for Mobile or Modular homes with optional fresh air kit
- Not available for sale in WA and CA
- Installation Materials are NOT Included (i.e. floor protector and “PL” vent exhaust system)
Additional United States Stove Links
This United States Stove item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- United States Stove 5824
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 5824 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of United States Stove products with over 400 warehouses across the country.