Pellet / Corn Stove with Legs, Igniter and EPA Certified
The 6041HF American Harvest stove has evolved into one of the most sophisticated heating appliances on the market. With 52,000 BTU’s per hour, it is designed to heat a home up to 2,000 Sq. Ft. The 9 blower speed settings and digital control board make operation of this unit easy to use. Not only is it capable of burning compressed wood pellets, it can also burn corn, soy beans, cherry pits, olive pits, bio mass fuel grains, and processed silage with just a few simple adjustments. The American Harvest 6041 is mobile home approved with the use of a fresh air kit and is extremely easy to install.
- Installation materials are NOT included (i.e. floor protector and PL vent exhaust system)
- 9 blower speed settings allow easy adjustments to fit your home
- Digital control board with built-in diagnostics and LED readouts make testing, startup, and operation a breeze with just a touch of a button
- Burns woods, pellets, corn, soy beans, cherry pits, olive pits, and other compressed biomass fuels
- Burn pot agitator to prevent clinker buildup and provide a more complete burn
- Removable ash pan
- New fuel feed system eliminates burn back and allows the use of non-premium fuels
- Air wash glass
- Large viewing window
- Approved for mobile and modular homes as well as California and Washington
- Fuel: Pellet/Corn
- Heating Capacity: 1,000 - 2,000 Sq. Ft.
- Pellet Capacity: 60 lbs.
- BTU Range: 18,525 - 52,300
- Depth w/ blower: 27.25"
- Width: 27.5"
- Height: 31.25"
- Weight: 325 lbs.
Additional United States Stove Links
This United States Stove item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- United States Stove 6041HF
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 6041HF and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of United States Stove products with over 400 warehouses across the country.