Ashley Coal Burning Circulator Stove
The BEC is a high performance coal circulator that is more efficient and cleaner burning than most other circulators on the market. It offers a non-catalytic, trouble-free, operating system that is thermostatically controlled. It offers an easy access ash pan that makes clean up a breeze and a lift top with positive safety latch to use its auxiliary cooking surface. Tested and certified to U.L. 1482 by Warnock Hersey International for greater peace of mind and safety assurance. It is safe, durable, and versatile.
- 6” Flue
- EPA Exempt
- TRI-AIR induction for hotter fire, greater efficiency, and less creosote accumulation
- Firebrick lined for long life and combustion efficiency
- Heavy duty, cast iron grates with shakers are more durable, for longer life and more complete combustion
- Non-electric, bi-metallic thermostat provides automatic comfort control without needing electricity
- Cooking surface with a lift top lid and positive safety latch
- Optional add-on, automatic blower with manual override increases air circulation and extends heat to more rooms
- Not for use in Mobile or Modular homes
- Not for sale in CA or WA
- Installation materials are NOT Included
Additional United States Stove Links
This United States Stove item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- United States Stove BCAC
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the BCAC and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of United States Stove products with over 400 warehouses across the country.