17 Inch Gable or Roof Mounted Professional Series All Purpose Ventilator for Ventilating Up to 1900 Square Feet
A quick, simple, and versatile solution for providing a comfortable home environment, energy cost savings, and protection for your home from the elements. This all purpose ventilator can be installed in roofs, crawl spaces or gables, and can be mounted at any static vent for increased air flow. Its solar panel power source is just as versatile, with a variety of mounting options and 30 feet of wiring provided, the ways in which to lessen the effects of heat and moisture in your home are almost limitless. With the addition of the compatible SC12 remote thermostat and controller that enable alternative power sources and real-time monitoring, the 1015APV has everything needed to start saving and living in the comfort you deserve.
Temperature and Moisture Management: The well known fact that "heat rises" is the cause of a variety of lesser known facts that have a large impact on the comfort of your home, money in your bank, and strength of your building. As heat rises and builds up in attic spaces it works against your air conditioner in several ways such as warming the ducts and radiating heat back into your home. This same rise in heat during the winter months also negatively affects your home by producing condensation and excess moisture known to cause damage to the integrity of your structure. These scenarios are merely two of many that can be prevented with an attic ventilation system, which, when combined with solar power, adds no operational costs while lowering energy usage and enables tax credits that allow you to view this purchase as a smart investment for you and your home.
- Significantly Lowers Energy Costs
- Alleviates Heat Build-up in Attic or Crawl Space
- Reduces Mold and Mildew by Limiting Condensation
- Versatile Mounting Applications for Roof, Wall or Fascia
- 30 Percent Federal Tax Credit, Utility Rebates, Energy and Maintenance Saving Enable Quick ROI
- Extremely Quiet Operation
- Easy to Install, No Professional Assistance Required
- Durable Galvanized and Powder Coated Steel Construction
- Comes with Stainless Steel Wildlife Guard
- 14 Inch Fan Blade Provides Maximum Airflow
- Includes 30 Feet of Connecting Wire
- CSA Approved Solar Panel
- Limited 5 Year Warranty on Motor
- Limited 20 Year Warranty on Solar Panel and Housing
- Assembled Depth: 18 Inches
- Assembled Height: 11 Inches
- Assembled Width: 17 Inches
- Item Weight: 22 lb
- Recommended Ventilation Area: 1900 Square Feet
- Material: Galvanized Steel
- Motor Voltage: 38 Volts
- Solar Panel Wattage: 15 Watts
U.S. Sunlight Corp is a leader in the design and manufacturing of energy efficient solar powered attic ventilation and day lighting products. Their designs provide the ability to remove heat from your attic and crawlspaces in an efficient manner so you can maintain a cooler house while also removing moisture from the building and materials within. As a bonus, all U.S. Sunlight products come with a manufacturer's warranty and have federal and local tax credits available.
Additional US Sunlight Links
This US Sunlight item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- US Sunlight 1015APV*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 1015APV and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of US Sunlight products with over 400 warehouses across the country.