This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Remote control Recommended
If its state of the art design, durable commercial grade craftsmanship and material, and significant energy savings don't speak for themselves, then the awards of Best Sustainable Product and Best of Show by BUILDERnews and the National Hardware Show should help indicate the quality of the U.S. Sunlight SunFan Attic Fan. Its solar powered fan provides up to 25 percent more power than other fans and ventilates up to 1350 square feet, all while protecting your home from the damaging effects of the elements and saving costs in a multitude of ways. With the addition of the compatible SC12 remote thermostat and controller that enable alternative power sources and real-time monitoring, the 9912TR has everything needed to conveniently save money, protect your home, and live in the comfort you deserve.
Temperature and Moisture Management: The well known fact that "heat rises" is the cause of a variety of lesser known facts that have a large impact on the comfort of your home, money in your bank, and strength of your building. As heat rises and builds up in attic spaces it works against your air conditioner in several ways such as warming the ducts and radiating heat back into your home. This same rise in heat during the winter months also negatively affects your home by producing condensation and excess moisture known to cause damage to the integrity of your structure. These scenarios are merely two of many that can be prevented with an attic ventilation system, which, when combined with solar power, adds no operational costs while lowering energy usage and enables tax credits that allow you to view this purchase as a smart investment for you and your home.Features:
- Creates an Energy Efficient and Balanced Home
- Alleviates Heat Build-up in Attic
- Reduces Mold and Mildew by Limiting Condensation
- Lengthens Lifespan of Building Materials
- 30 Percent Federal Tax Credit, Utility Rebates, Energy and Maintenance Saving Enable Quick ROI
- Extremely Quiet Operation
- Easy to Install, No Professional Assistance Required
- Durable Galvanized and Powder Coated Steel Construction
- Comes with Stainless Steel Wildlife Guard
- Tested in Severe Weather Applications
- 12 Watt Pivot and Rotate Solar Panel for Maximum Energy Absorption
- Oversized Flashing for Maximum Moisture Protection
- Compatible with Solar Controller (SC12)
- CSA Approved Solar Panel
- Limited 20 Year Warranty on Solar Panel and Housing
- Limited 5 Year Warranty on Motor
- Most Compatible with Asphalt Shingle, Wood Shake and Flat Tile Roofs
- Assembled Depth: 24 Inches
- Assembled Height: 11 Inches
- Assembled Width: 25 Inches
- Item Weight: 20 lb
- Recommended Ventilation Area: 1350 Square Feet
- Cut-Out Diameter: 14 Inches
- Material: Galvanized Steel
- Thermostat Controlled: Yes
- Motor Voltage: 38 Volts
- Solar Panel Wattage: 12 Watts
U.S. Sunlight Corp is a leader in the design and manufacturing of energy efficient solar powered attic ventilation and day lighting products. Their designs provide the ability to remove heat from your attic and crawlspaces in an efficient manner so you can maintain a cooler house while also removing moisture from the building and materials within. As a bonus, all U.S. Sunlight products come with a manufacturer's warranty and have federal and local tax credits available.
Additional US Sunlight Links
This US Sunlight item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- US Sunlight 9912TR
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 9912TR and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of US Sunlight products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.