- This ikat design is hand knotted cut jute in heavily dyed aged charcoal with weathered blue, red, taupe, and brown details
- Hand Made in India by skilled rug artisans
- Uttermost Hand Knotted Rugs have made their mark on the industry by only using premium quality materials with unique high-quality design
- Advanced product engineering and packaging reinforcement for each product is designed, manufactured and packaged with shipping in mind
Why Choose Hand Knotted?:
- Each hand-knotted rug is crafted by a skilled weaver who individually ties every knot, resulting in a beautiful one-of-a-kind art piece for your home. Complex patterns can require very dense knotting and can take a significant amount of time to produce, contributing to higher costs and, on average, a more expensive final product.
- Hand-knotted rugs are extremely durable and are often used in high-traffic areas such as hallways, family rooms, dining rooms and entryways. If properly taken care of, your family will enjoy your one-of-a-kind hand-knotted rug for generations to come.
- Overall Rug Size: 6' x 9'
- Length: 108"
- Width: 72"
- Product Weight: 53 lbs
What Size is Right for you?
When choosing a rug, it is important to know that the sizing of the rug can affect the room just as much as the appearance. To minimize errors, we greatly suggest measuring your space for accurate results.:
- Small (2’x3’ to 3’x5’): These smaller rugs are meant to be great accent pieces for for doorways, hearths or smaller conversation areas.
- Medium (5' x 8'): Medium size rugs are great for home offices or bedrooms. They also look great in a living room beneath a coffee table. Tip: Coordinate the size of your rug with the size of coffee table to make sure all 4 legs stay on the rug.
- Large (8' x 10' or larger): Large Rugs command the feel of an entire room and are great for dining rooms and large living spaces. These rugs unite most furniture and table groupings beautifully. Tip: When used in dining rooms, make sure the table and chairs can all fit on the rug and all borders on the sides of the rug are equal.
Bob and Belle Cooper founded The Uttermost Company in 1975, and it is still 100% owned by the Cooper family. Inspired by award-winning designers, custom finishes, innovative product engineering and advanced packaging reinforcement. For over 30 years, Uttermost has enjoyed steady growth with its Rocky Mount, Virginia facility and is proud to support many of the world's most prestigious home-furnishing customers with its products and services.
Additional Uttermost Links
This Uttermost item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Uttermost 70006-6
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 70006-6 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Uttermost products with over 400 warehouses across the country.