- Cloud white wool and viscose blend, detailed in a linear loop and cut pile
- Hand Made in India by skilled rug artisans
- Uttermost Hand Tufted Rugs have made their mark on the industry by only using premium quality materials with unique high-quality design
- Advanced product engineering and packaging reinforcement for each product is designed, manufactured and packaged with shipping in mind
Why Choose Hand Tufted?:
- Hand-tufted rugs use high quality materials to attempt to mimic the look and feel of a hand-knotted rug without the substantial time required to actually hand-knot one. The difference lies in the details. Hand-tufted rugs are made without tying knots, and instead the rug-maker pushes strands of wool through frame-mounted stretched canvas in a pre-determined pattern. This process is much more efficient than hand-knotting, and requires significantly less skill, resulting in beautiful hand-made rugs at a fraction of the cost.
- Though hand-tufted rugs are relatively inexpensive, and won’t result in a one-of-a-kind collector’s piece, they are still exceedingly durable and ideal for high-traffic use.
- Overall Rug Size: 8' x 10'
- Length: 120"
- Width: 96"
- Product Weight: 75 lbs
What Size is Right for you?
When choosing a rug, it is important to know that the sizing of the rug can affect the room just as much as the appearance. To minimize errors, we greatly suggest measuring your space for accurate results.:
- Small (2’x3’ to 3’x5’): These smaller rugs are meant to be great accent pieces for for doorways, hearths or smaller conversation areas.
- Medium (5' x 8'): Medium size rugs are great for home offices or bedrooms. They also look great in a living room beneath a coffee table. Tip: Coordinate the size of your rug with the size of coffee table to make sure all 4 legs stay on the rug.
- Large (8' x 10' or larger): Large Rugs command the feel of an entire room and are great for dining rooms and large living spaces. These rugs unite most furniture and table groupings beautifully. Tip: When used in dining rooms, make sure the table and chairs can all fit on the rug and all borders on the sides of the rug are equal.
Bob and Belle Cooper founded The Uttermost Company in 1975, and it is still 100% owned by the Cooper family. Inspired by award-winning designers, custom finishes, innovative product engineering and advanced packaging reinforcement. For over 30 years, Uttermost has enjoyed steady growth with its Rocky Mount, Virginia facility and is proud to support many of the world's most prestigious home-furnishing customers with its products and services.
Additional Uttermost Links
This Uttermost item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Uttermost 73039-8
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 73039-8 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Uttermost products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.