Varaluz Eco-Friendly Hand Crafted LightingSee how Varaluz's skilled artisans hand craft unique eco-friendly lighting designs out of recycled glass and steel.
- Hand-Forged Steel Has 70% Or Greater Recycled Content
- Ambient Light Casts Soft Generalized Illumination Over a Wide Area
- Rectangle Shade
- Frosted Shades Soften the Glow of Light and Create a Relaxing Effect
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 5
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 500
- Voltage: 120
- Height: 10"
- Width: 39.75"
- Extension: 5"
- Shade Height: 9.875"
- Backplate Height: 45"
- Backplate Width: 37.25"
- Energy Star: No
- ADA: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Varaluz Links
Our SKU: Varaluz 160B05
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Varaluz 160B05HOF*
- Varaluz 160B05HO*
Hammered Ore with Recycled Seedy Glass
- Varaluz 160B05RNF*
- Varaluz 160B05
Rainy Night with Recycled Seedy Glass
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Varaluz 160B05 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||5|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.