Transitional Six Light Up Lighting Chandelier from the Fascination HO Collection
Breathtaking…that's what came to mind when we saw the ruins of an old Nevada mine at sunset. The walls had been constructed of wine bottles and mud. All those old bottles arranged so perfectly and capturing the sunlight, what better inspiration for a lighting family? We mimicked the bottle ends with recycled steel circles of varying sized filled with recycled glass discs. Rarely before has a design based in "old" seemed so powerfully new.
- Hand forged recycled steel
- Recycled glass
- Aircraft cable suspension
- Note: The electrical wires can be clipped to an aircraft cable (clips provided), snaked up the center, or pulled tight into a straight line up the center to create various looks
- Recycling Method:Eco-Luz Recycled
- Warranty:1 Year
- UL Rating:Dry
- Suggested for use in:Dining Room and the Kitchen
- Shade Description: Recycled Glass
- Width: 26
- Height: 7
- Weight: 28
- Bulb Type: Medium Base
- Number of Bulbs: 6
- Bulb Wattage: 100
- Bulb: Not included
- Chain/Cable Length: 10 ft
Additional Varaluz Links
This Varaluz item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Varaluz 165C06HO
- Varaluz 165C06KO
Kolorado With Recycled Brown Glass Shade
- Varaluz 165C06
Nevada With Recycled Green Glass Shade
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 165C06 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Varaluz products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
Varaluz Eco-Friendly Hand Crafted LightingSee how Varaluz's skilled artisans hand craft unique eco-friendly lighting designs out of recycled glass and steel.