Varaluz Eco-Friendly Hand Crafted LightingSee how Varaluz's skilled artisans hand craft unique eco-friendly lighting designs out of recycled glass and steel.
- Frosted acrylic diffuser included
- Low-VOC (volatile organic compound) finish
- Hand-forged recycled steel
- Specialty shade
- Frosted shades soften the glow of light and create a relaxing effect
- Part of the warm, organic Affinity collection
- Capiz shell shade
- Fixture shines illumination both upwards and downwards
- Durable steel frame ensures aesthetics for years to come
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26) The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types - Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- UL Listed for Dry Locations - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- Number of Bulbs: 6
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Color: Clear
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 600
- Voltage: 120
- Height: 10"
- Width: 48"
- Depth: 12"
- Canopy Height: 0.5"
- Canopy Depth: 4.5"
- Canopy Width: 8"
- Cord Length: 60"
- Energy Star: No
- ADA: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
Additional Varaluz Links
Our SKU: Varaluz 175N06
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Varaluz 175N06A
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Varaluz 175N06A Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Includes Glass Guard||No|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting, Up / Down Lighting|
|Material||Other Natural Materials, Steel|
|Number of Bulbs||6|
|Pendant Size||Large Pendants|
|Shade Material||Organic Materials|
|Sloped Ceiling Compatible||Yes|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Kitchen|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.