- Frosted acrylic diffuser included
- Low-VOC (volatile organic compound) finish
- Hand-forged recycled steel
- Specialty shade
- Frosted shades soften the glow of light and create a relaxing effect
- Part of the warm, organic Affinity collection
- Capiz shell shade
- Fixture shines illumination both upwards and downwards
- Durable steel frame ensures aesthetics for years to come
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26) The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types - Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- UL Listed for Dry Locations - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- Number of Bulbs: 6
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Color: Clear
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 600
- Voltage: 120
- Height: 10"
- Width: 48"
- Depth: 12"
- Canopy Height: 0.5"
- Canopy Depth: 4.5"
- Canopy Width: 8"
- Cord Length: 60"
- Energy Star: No
- ADA: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
Additional Varaluz Links
This Varaluz item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Varaluz 175N06A
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 175N06 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Varaluz products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Varaluz Affinity Collection VideoImagine your favorite city at sunset and you'll see the inspiration for the Varaluz handmade Affinity colletion.
Varaluz Eco-Friendly Hand Crafted LightingSee how Varaluz's skilled artisans hand craft unique eco-friendly lighting designs out of recycled glass and steel.