How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
- Frosted glass shade diffuse and soften lighting
- Glass shade
- Designed to cast light in an upward direction
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 29.25" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point of fixture)
- Width: 28.5" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- UL Rating - Dry Location: UL Listed indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- CUL Rating: Dry Location
Additional Vaxcel Lighting Links
Our SKU: Vaxcel Lighting CH1011
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Vaxcel Lighting CH1011BN
- Vaxcel Lighting CH1011OBB
Oil Burnished Bronze
- Vaxcel Lighting CH1011RBZ
- Vaxcel Lighting CH1011WP
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Vaxcel Lighting CH1011 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|CUL Rating||Dry Location|
|Glass Features||Frosted Glass|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||11|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|Sloped Ceiling Compatible||Yes|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.