- Simple style for maximum flexibility
- Efficient 52" span
- Medium (E26) bulb base offers maximum flexibility
- Efficient compact fluorescent lighting
- Efficient 39 Wattage
- Frosted shade glass casts refreshing glow over the room
- 4400 CFM (Cubic Feet/Minute) airflow on high setting
- Pull chain for easy fan control
- Dry Location for general indoor use
- 172 RPM (Rotations Per Minute) on high setting
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Included - Yes: Includes bulbs
- UL Listed, Dry Location - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Watts Per Bulb: 13
- Wattage: 39
- Voltage: 110
- Height: 24.75"
- Width: 52"
- Diameter: 52"
- Depth: 52"
- Number of Blades: 5
- Blade Span: 52"
- Blade Pitch: 12 Degrees
- Blades Included: Yes
- Fan Blade Material: MDF
- Reversible Blades: Yes
- CFM (High): 4400
- RPM (High): 172
- Reversible Motor: Yes
- Speeds: 3
- Light Kit Included: Yes
- Light Kit Compatible: No
- Fan Control Type: Pull Chain
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
Additional Vaxcel Lighting Links
This Vaxcel Lighting item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Vaxcel Lighting F0009
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the F0009 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Vaxcel Lighting products with over 400 warehouses across the country.