- Modern simplicity with traditional taste for maximum stylistic flexibility
- Efficient 52" span
- Elegant Candelabra (E12) bulbs included
- Warm incandescent lighting
- Powerful 160 Wattage brightly lights most room sizes
- Frosted shade glass casts refreshing glow over the room
- 3850 CFM (Cubic Feet/Minute) airflow on high setting
- Pull chain for easy fan control
- Dry Location for general indoor use
- 170 RPM (Rotations Per Minute) on high setting
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaries made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Included - Yes: Includes bulbs
- UL Listed, Dry Location - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- Number of Bulbs: 4
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Watts Per Bulb: 40
- Wattage: 160
- Voltage: 110
- Height: 13.25"
- Width: 52"
- Diameter: 52"
- Depth: 52"
- Number of Blades: 5
- Blade Span: 52"
- Blade Pitch: 11 Degrees
- Blades Included: Yes
- Fan Blade Material: MDF
- Reversible Blades: Yes
- CFM (High): 3850
- RPM (High): 170
- Reversible Motor: Yes
- Speeds: 3
- Light Kit Included: Yes
- Light Kit Compatible: No
- Fan Control Type: Pull Chain
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
Additional Vaxcel Lighting Links
Our SKU: Vaxcel Lighting FN52267-C
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Vaxcel Lighting FN52267A-C
- Vaxcel Lighting FN52267BN-C
- Vaxcel Lighting FN52267P-C*
- Vaxcel Lighting FN52267W-C
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling FanBrent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace your existing ceiling fan