- Clean rustic design
- 56" Span fills nearly any size room with moving air
- Elegant Candelabra (E12) bulbs included
- Warm incandescent lighting
- Elegant 60 Wattage fills room with soft glow
- Precision laser cut shade details
- 5070 CFM (Cubic Feet/Minute) airflow on high setting
- Remote for effortless fan control from anywhere in the room
- Dry Location for general indoor use
- 170 RPM (Rotations Per Minute) on high setting
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaries made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Included - Yes: Includes bulbs
- UL Listed, Dry Location - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- Number of Bulbs: 4
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Watts Per Bulb: 15
- Wattage: 60
- Voltage: 110
- Height: 18"
- Width: 56"
- Diameter: 56"
- Depth: 56"
- Number of Blades: 5
- Blade Span: 56"
- Blade Pitch: 13 Degrees
- Blades Included: Yes
- Fan Blade Material: Plywood
- Reversible Blades: Yes
- CFM (High): 5070
- RPM (High): 170
- Reversible Motor: Yes
- Speeds: 3
- Light Kit Compatible: Yes
- Fan Control Type: Remote Control
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
Additional Vaxcel Lighting Links
This Vaxcel Lighting item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Vaxcel Lighting FN56305BBZ
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the FN56305 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Vaxcel Lighting products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling FanBrent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace your existing ceiling fan