- Clean rustic design
- Post Light Dimensions: 14" x 8" (H x Dia.)
- Incandescent 100 Wattage lighting for warm, efficient lighting
- Frosted glass shade reduces harsh spots and shadows for smooth lighting
- UL Listed, Wet Location for guaranteed durability in a wide range of outdoor conditions
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Included - No: Does not include bulbs
- UL Listed, Wet Location - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 100
- Voltage: 110
- Dimmable: No
- Height: 14"
- Width: 8"
- Diameter: 8"
- Depth: 8"
- Shade Height: 7.5"
- Shade Width: 5.5"
- Dark Sky: No
- Motion Sensor: No
- Post Included: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Wet Location
Additional Vaxcel Lighting Links
This Vaxcel Lighting item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Vaxcel Lighting OP36985BBZ
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the OP36985 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Vaxcel Lighting products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.