- Features a Shade Comprised of Several Glass Panels
- Seedy Shades Replicates the Look of Colonial Glass
- Fixture Sends Illumination in an Upward Direction
- Durable steel ensures aesthetics for years to come
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 180
- Voltage: 120
- Dimmable: No
- Height: 18.5"
- Width: 9.75"
- Extension: 10"
- HCO: 14"
- Shade Height: 7.5"
- Shade Length: 6.875"
- Backplate Height: 8.875"
- Backplate Width: 4.5"
- Energy Star: No
- Dark Sky: No
- Solar: No
- ADA: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Wet Location
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- ADA Compliance - The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Fixtures hung between 27" and 80" above the floor must have an extension of 4" or less; this applies to wall lights hung in walkways, halls, corridors, passageways or aisles. Ceiling Fixtures must be hung no lower than 80”.
Additional Vaxcel Lighting Links
This Vaxcel Lighting item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Vaxcel Lighting OW39593BN*
- Vaxcel Lighting OW39593RBZ
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the OW39593 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Vaxcel Lighting products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Do It Yourself: Installing an Outdoor Wall SconceLearn how to change out your wall sconce to update your home. Follow Justin Bergson as he shows you the step-by-step procedure in making this project a quick and simple one