The SR53129 from the Tudor collection is a Vaxcel Smart Lighting™ product.
About Smart Lighting™:
- Each Smart Light has a built-in photocell that will automatically turn the light on at dusk and turn the light off at dawn
- For early evening bright illumination, each Smart Light has an integrated timer that allows you to control the duration of bright illumination (0, 3 or 6 hours)
- Lastly, the built-in motion sensor automatically switches the light to full brightness whenever you're near by or need it most like when you arrive home late at night. The integrated timer lets you control how long the illumination lasts once triggered (5 sec to 3 min)
- Seeded glass shade replicates look of colonial glass
- Durable steel construction
- Full ranging dimming capabilities allow you to choose the right amount of light for every situation
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Voltage: 120
- Height: 18.75" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point of fixture)
- Width: 9" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Extension: 10.5" (measured from wall surface to far end of fixture)
- HCO: 12.5"
- Shade Height: 8.43"
- Shade Length: 3.58"
- Backplate Height: 9"
- Backplate Width: 4.625"
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Wet Location
Additional Vaxcel Lighting Links
This Vaxcel Lighting item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Vaxcel Lighting SR53129OR
Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the SR53129 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Vaxcel Lighting products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Vaxcel Outdoor Smart Lighting™ VideoVaxcel Smart Lighting™ automatically dims late at night to provide soft, ambient illumination until dawn. But, rest assured knowing that whenever motion is detected, on-demand bright illumination will be triggered to keep your home safe and secure.
Do It Yourself: Installing an Outdoor Wall SconceLearn how to change out your wall sconce to update your home. Follow Justin Bergson as he shows you the step-by-step procedure in making this project a quick and simple one