- Alabaster Glass
- Fixture Directs Illumination In a Downward Direction
- Durable steel ensures aesthetics for years to come
- Capable of Versatile Up or Down Mounting
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 300
- Voltage: 120
- Dimmable: No
- Height: 8.75"
- Width: 10.75"
- Extension: 27.5"
- HCO: 3.75"
- Shade Height: 4"
- Shade Diameter: 5.625"
- Backplate Height: 4.5"
- Backplate Width: 8.125"
- Energy Star: No
- ADA: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Damp Location
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- ADA Compliance - The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Fixtures hung between 27" and 80" above the floor must have an extension of 4" or less; this applies to wall lights hung in walkways, halls, corridors, passageways or aisles. Ceiling Fixtures must be hung no lower than 80”.
Additional Vaxcel Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Vaxcel Lighting Products
- Shop All Vaxcel Lighting Cardiff Collection Products
Our SKU: Vaxcel Lighting VL26303
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Vaxcel Lighting VL26303OBB
Oil Burnished Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Vaxcel Lighting VL26303OBB Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|CUL Rating||Damp Location|
|Genre||Rustic / Lodge|
|Includes Glass Guard||No|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|