A How To Guide to the Velux Skylights Planner Mobile AppFor your convenience VELUX has provided this short video demonstrating how to use VELUX Skylight planner iPhone and Android App. Enjoy!
VELUX-Explore Drama HeightsEnjoy this quick video taking you inside VELUX Drama Heights.
Balcony Roof Window
The ultimate daylighting experience, the GDL CABRIO™ balcony roof window opens to create a roof balcony, transforming unused attics or above-garage bonus rooms into extraordinary living space that embraces the best of the outdoors. When closed, the CABRIO looks like two roof windows joined together. Integrated banister railings automatically appear when the lower window is opened. The top sash opens for maximum ventilation and also pivots inward for easy cleaning from inside the room. The bottom sash opens outward to create a roof balcony. When the GDL CABRIO roof window is closed, a ventilation flap can be opened to provide a breath of fresh air ? even if it is raining outside.
- Window opens out to a small roof balcony.
- The Cabrio roof balcony is easy and quick to close – in case it rains.
- Adds sophistication to your space with extra light and a stunning floor-to-ceiling view.
- Lower section comes with safety glass to reduce the risk of injury.
- Upper section has all the benefits of our standard GPL top-hung roof window.
- Can be used as an emergency exit.
- Natural pinewood with clear TopFinish.
- Installs on roofs with slopes between 35.25° (8 1/2:12) and 53° (15:12).
- Meets ENERGY STAR® approval guidelines for all climate regions of the US.
- NFRC rating is substantially better than required by most common building codes.
Additional Velux Links
Our SKU: Velux GDL-P19
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Velux GDL-P19-3073
Laminated Glass/Aluminum Frame
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|Finished Frame Height||99.25|
|Finished Frame Width||37.0625|
|Mount Type||Roof Window|
|Rough Opening||39-3/8" x 55"|
|Rough Opening Height||101|
|Rough Opening Width||39.375|