Top Hinged Roof Window
The GPL roof window lets you expand or transform upstairs space such as attics, above-garage bonus rooms and loft areas into beautiful living areas filled with daylight, outdoor views and fresh air. Designed to be installed within reach, the GPL roof window opens to provide maximum ventilation. A unique ventilation flap keeps dust and insects out while letting fresh air in. Experience a clear view with the top-hung GPL’s 45° opening angle.
- Excellent accessibility and view with the GPL’s top-hung function and large, 45° opening angle.
- Convenient handle at the bottom of the window.
- The window swivels 180° in its frame for easy and safe cleaning.
- Mounts for VELUX blinds and accessories are included.
- Dust and insect free ventilation – even when the window is closed.
- Natural pinewood with clear TopFinish.
- Meets ENERGY STAR® approval guidelines for all climate regions of the US.
- NFRC rating is substantially better than required by most common building codes.
Additional Velux Links
This Velux item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Velux GPL-M08-3073*
Laminated Glass/Aluminum Frame
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the GPL-M08 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Velux products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
A How To Guide to the Velux Skylights Planner Mobile AppFor your convenience VELUX has provided this short video demonstrating how to use VELUX Skylight planner iPhone and Android App. Enjoy!
VELUX-Explore Drama HeightsEnjoy this quick video taking you inside VELUX Drama Heights.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.