Rigid Sun Tunnel Skylight with Pitched Flashing
The Model TMR utilizes rigid tunnel delivering bright natural light and making it perfect for installations that require longer tunnel lengths. The pitched flashing makes it great for capturing daylight from any roof facing. VELUX SUN TUNNEL™ skylights admit passive light from the Sun without the normal heat emitted by electrical light sources.
- Highly reflective rigid tunnel - The TMR rigid VELUX SUN TUNNEL™ skylight features a highly reflective tunnel that provides brighter, whiter light output in any application. This makes the Model TMR great for most applications, even those with long tunnel runs or those in areas with less sunlight.
- Pitched metal flashing - The TMR SUN TUNNEL skylight features an innovative one-piece pitched metal flashing that is designed to keep out the elements while providing the optimal angle for gathering light from all directions.
- Ceiling frame - The TMR VELUX SUN TUNNEL skylight comes with a pre-assembled ceiling ring and paintable ceiling trim ring to complete any look.
- Integrated flashing system - The standard Model TMR SUN TUNNEL skylight is designed for low profile roofing materials such as shingles and shakes.
- Installation slope - The TMR VELUX SUN TUNNEL skylight installs on roofs with slopes between 15° (3:12) and 60° (20:12).
Additional Velux Links
This Velux item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Velux TMR-0000-010*
- Velux TMR-1000-010*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the TMR-010 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Velux products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
A How To Guide to the Velux Skylights Planner Mobile AppFor your convenience VELUX has provided this short video demonstrating how to use VELUX Skylight planner iPhone and Android App. Enjoy!
VELUX-Explore Drama HeightsEnjoy this quick video taking you inside VELUX Drama Heights.