A How To Guide to the Velux Skylights Planner Mobile AppFor your convenience VELUX has provided this short video demonstrating how to use VELUX Skylight planner iPhone and Android App. Enjoy!
VELUX-Explore Drama HeightsEnjoy this quick video taking you inside VELUX Drama Heights.
Manual Venting Curb Mounted Skylight
Designed for curb mounted installations, the VCM manual venting skylight enables any home to embrace the best of what nature has to offer. Opening for maximum fresh air, the venting skylight contributes to a home's proper moisture balance and comfort level by allowing stale, humid air to be released. The VCM package includes the operator hook and insect screen. The VCM skylight installs on site-built curbs with slopes between 0° (flat or 0:12) and 60° (20:12). The VCM skylight is easily opened and closed manually with VELUX control rods when installed out-of-reach. A smooth turning handle with a white finish is available when skylights are installed within reach.
- Convenient manual control.
- Simple weathertight installation.
- Meets ENERGY STAR® approval guidelines for all climate regions of the US.
- NFRC rating is substantially better than required by most common building codes.
Energy Efficient Glass Options:
- Impact glass - Special safety glass designed to meet code requirements for hurricane prone areas.
- Laminated glass - Tempered safety glass with extra laminated pane for added safety and comfort.
- White laminated glass - Tempered, laminated safety glass with a white coating to provide diffused lighting,
- Tempered Glass - Tempered safety glass
Additional Velux Links
Our SKU: Velux VCM-4646
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Velux VCM-4646-2004*
Laminated Glass/Aluminum Frame
- Velux VCM-4646-2005*
Tempered Glass/Aluminum Frame
- Velux VCM-4646-2008*
White Laminated Glass/Aluminum Frame
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Velux VCM-4646-2004 Product Specifications
|Finished Frame Height||46.5|
|Finished Frame Width||46.5|
|Rough Opening Height||49.5|
|Rough Opening Width||49.5|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.