As experts in the field of cast-iron, Vermont Castings delivers the finest quality cast-iron, porcelain-coated grates. Cast-iron helps to redistribute heat to create more even cooking, consistent temperatures and restaurant-style sear marks for beautiful presentation. They’re rounded on one side for cooking juicy foods, like burgers and steaks, and flat on the other side to easily remove tender foods like seafood. Plus, the reversible grates are durable and easy-to-clean. For healthy cooking, the signature sear plates are designed to redirect grease and juices away from the flames — distributing heat evenly across the entire cooking surface for optimal temperature control.
- Proudly Made in the USA: Each of our grills is crafted in the USA by our Vermont Castings team, delivering the premium quality and performance you expect.
- 4 Burners and 84,000 Total BTUs of Power: Power that accommodates your cooking needs — Whether you're serving up burgers for a crowd or a nice steak dinner for two, you'll have enough power to cater to your every need.
- 110 BTUs per sq. inch: Precision control, year round — At 110 BTUs per square inch, the 401 Series offers an optimal rate of power for the most even and precise grilling. The grill will heat faster and you'll have more precise control, — even in colder climates!
- 15,000 BTU Rotisserie Burner and Kit: Convenient, hands-free cooking — Lock in juices and flavor for slow-roasted, flavorful results. Our hexagon rod is designed to easily handle foods like large turkeys. The counterbalance keeps rotation consistent for even cooking.
- Grill Light: Easy to grill, day or night — The LED flex light makes it easy to see food when you want to entertain outdoors in the evening.
- 304 True Stainless Steel Construction: Top-to-bottom quality you can count on — this superior grade of stainless steel resists rust better than grills made with lower grades of stainless steel. Plus, they offer a sleek, modern look.
Four burners and a total of 84,000 BTUs deliver power that caters to your every need, whether you’re serving up burgers for a crowd or a nice steak dinner for two. Plus, convenience features like the LED flex light and included rotisserie kit make it easy to cook anything on the grill day or night.
- Signature FlavorSeal System
- 4 Burners
- Up to 84,000 BTUs
- 753 sq in. Total Cooking Area
- 110 BTUs per sq. in.
- Rotisserie Burner & Kit
- Intergrated Smoker Box
- 304 True Stainless Steel Construction
- 15,000 BTU Side Searing Burner
- Grill Light
- Condiment Shelves, Side Shelves and Towel Bar
- Pull-Out Tray for Propane Tank
- Tool Kit
Additional Vermont Castings Links
This Vermont Castings item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Vermont Castings vcs422ssp*
- Vermont Castings vcs422ssn*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the VCS422SS and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Vermont Castings products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Quick Tip - Cleaning Your Grill the Natural WayMuir Hughes shows you an easy way to clean your grill with items found around the house without using harsh chemicals.