- Single basin design provides maximum workspace
- Constructed from 16 gauge premium 304 series stainless steel
- Undermount installation type allows for more counter space without sacrificing basin size
- Center drain location provides optimal drainage capability
- Free cutting board is included with sink
- All hardware needed for installation included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Sound Deadening: A sound-absorption system found in many Vigo sinks that significantly reduces the noise from clanging dishes and silverware. Undercoat material is applied to the bottoms and sides over vibration pads which help absorb sound, maintain water temperature, reduce vibration and prevent condensation as well as undesirable noise caused by running water and disposals.
- Overall Width: 17-3/4" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 23" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Width: 17" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length: 21" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 9" (measured from the center of basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Undermount
- Drain Outlet Connection: 3-1/2"
Additional Vigo Links
This Vigo item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Vigo VG2318
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the VG2318 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Vigo products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Vigo - VG2318 - Stainless SteelVigo 23" Undermount Stainless Steel 18 Gauge Single Bowl Kitchen Sink
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.