Real Review of Vigo Shower Glass Shower EnclosuresBuild.com Real Review of Vigo Shower Glass Shower Enclosures
Vigo 48" Frameless Shower Door with 3/8" Clear Glass Reversible Installation
Make your bathroom an oasis with a Vigo frameless shower door. For a contemporary and unique look that is both stylish and functional, Vigo tempered glass shower doors come in a wide variety of sizes and finishes. There is sure to be a shower door that meets your specifications.Shower Door Features:
- Single water deflector redirects water toward the inside of the shower
- Side and door clear seals keep the shower watertight between wall and glass door or fixed panel
- Full-length clear seals make the shower waterproof where door and side panel overlap
- Specially designed rollers make door closing smooth and effortless
- 3/8" Frosted tempered glass ANSI Z97.1 certified
- Reversible left-sided or right-sided installation
- Top rail support ensures wall anchoring and reinforces wall stability
- Water tight seals prevent leakage
- 2 Sleek glass shelves
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made for 42” - 48” adjustable shower door opening
- Overall Width: 48"
- Overall Height: 72"
- Door Dimensions: 28.75" x 71"
- Fixed Panel Dimensions: 7.875” x 72"
- Side Panel Dimensions: 12” x 72”
- Glass Thickness: 3/8"
- Shower Tray Included: No
- To order this shower door with the matching shower pan please see VG6042-48W1 Clear Shower door with Shower Tray Included
Additional Vigo Links
Our SKU: Vigo VG6042-48
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Vigo VG6042BNCL48
Clear Glass / Brushed Nickel
- Vigo VG6042CHCL48
Clear Glass / Chrome
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Vigo VG6042BNCL48 Product Specifications
|Nominal Width||42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48|
|Number Of Doors||1|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.