Power Supply for Von Duprin Electric Strikes and Electromagnetic Locks
Complete the installation of your Von Duprin electronic exit device with this versatile power supply. The PS861 series power supply is designed for electromagnetic locks and electric strikes on single-door applications. The output power is field selectable for either 24VDC @ 1 ampere or 12VDC @ 2 ampere. Options include keylock cover with sealed lead acid battery pack and/or a fire alarm release relay. The pair of batteries will provide back-up power for three hours at full load or seven hours at half load. Batteries will automatically recharge when failed power is restored. The fire alarm release relay will cut power to your exit device when a fire alarm is in effect, ensuring obstacle free egress in emergencies.
Over the years, Von Duprin has been an innovator in many new concepts to the industry. Currently, Von Duprin manufactures the widest range of exit devices and outside trim operations, all designed to meet the needs of architects and building owners.
- Terminal block will accept up to 14 gauge wire
- Enclosure is 10" Height x 10" Width x 4"Depth
- Gray finish
- Includes a one-hinged cover
- Constructed of heavy 19-gauge steel
- Six 1/2" knockout holes provided for conduit connection
- Field selectable for either 24VDC @ 1 ampere or 12VDC @ 2 ampere
- Keylock cover and sealed acid battery pack option available
- Fire alarm release relay option available
Additional Von Duprin Links
This Von Duprin item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Von Duprin PS861*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the PS861 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Von Duprin products with over 400 warehouses across the country.