This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
This WAC Lighting Tesla housing is a low voltage LED, airtight / IC rated housing that accommodates a 120 volt input and is meant for new construction projects.
The trim for this housing is not included. We have provided trim options for you - once you add the housing to the cart, you can choose which trim style you want that fits this housing.
- Aperture or cut-out size of the hole: 3.88"
- For use with 2" Tesla trims
- Provided with push-in wire connector for easy installation
- 5 year WAC product warranty on this housing
- IC-Rated - this housing is suitable to have direct contact with insulation
- Meets ASTM E283 airtight codes with RGK gasket kit (sold separately)
- Can be dimmed with electronic low voltage (ELV) dimmer
- Standards - UL and cUL rated for use in damp locations
- Housing is 20 gauge steel painted white
- Frame, junction box and hanger bars are heavy gauge galvanized steel
- Seven knockouts and four Romex style wiring connectors are provided for ease of installation
- Rated for branch wiring
- Supplied with hanger bars, adjustable from 14.5" - 24.5" to accommodate various joist construction and grid sizes.
- Hanger bars include a captive mounting "screw-nail" for ease of installation
- Accommodates mounting surface up to 1/2" - 3/4" thick
Additional WAC Lighting Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All WAC Lighting Products
- WAC Lighting LED New Construction Housings Collection
This WAC Lighting item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- WAC Lighting HR-2LED-H09D-ICA
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the HR-2LED-H09D-ICA and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of WAC Lighting products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Recessed Lighting BasicsDon't let the thought of recessed lighting overwhelm you. Let us quickly walk you through the basics of recessed lighting and prepare you for your project.