This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
This WAC Lighting housing is a LED, airtight / non-IC rated housing with an integrated electronic transformer that accommodates a 120 volt input and is meant for remodel construction projects.
The trim for this housing is not included. We have provided trim options for you - once you add the housing to the cart, you can choose which trim style you want that fits this housing.
- Aperture or cut-out size of the hole: 3.88"
- For use with Tesla 2" trims
- Suitable for "shallow" joist installations
- 5 year WAC product warranty on this housing
- Non-IC Rated - this housing must have a 3" clearance from any insulation when being installed
- Utilizes 12V 50W lamps (sold separately)
- Standards - UL and cUL rated for use in damp locations
- Integrated electronic transformer
- 120V input with a 14.5 watt max output
- 1 watt minimum load
- Dimming - transformer can be dimmed with electronic low voltage (ELV) dimmer
- Housing is 20 gauge galvanized steel that is painted black
- Electrical components within the can are a bi-pin ceramic socket with nickel plating and 18 gauge teflon insulated wires with fiberglass sleeves
- Three half inch knockouts for easy wire entry and exit
- Rated for chain wiring
- Two heavy gauge inner retention clips push out onto ceiling or other mounting surface to firmly hold housing in place
- Accommodates mounting surface up to 1/2" - 1" thick
Additional WAC Lighting Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All WAC Lighting Products
- WAC Lighting LED Remodel Housings Collection
This WAC Lighting item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- WAC Lighting HR-2LED-R09D-A
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the HR-2LED-R09D-A and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of WAC Lighting products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Recessed Lighting BasicsDon't let the thought of recessed lighting overwhelm you. Let us quickly walk you through the basics of recessed lighting and prepare you for your project.