This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Recessed Trims Recommended
This WAC Lighting housing is a low voltage, non-IC rated housing with an integrated magnetic transformer that accommodates a 120 volt input and is meant for new construction projects.
The trim for this housing is not included. We have provided trim options for you - once you add the housing to the cart, you can choose which trim style you want that fits this housing.
- Aperture or cut-out size of the hole: 3.88"
- For use with 3" trims
- J-Box and transformer are accessible through the ceiling
- Suitable for "shallow" joist installations
- 5 year WAC product warranty on this housing
- Non-IC-Rated - this housing must have a 3" clearance from any insulation when being installed
- Utilizes 12V MR16 50W lamps (sold separately)
- Standards - UL and cUL rated for use in damp locations
- Integrated magnetic transformer
- 120V input with a 50 watt max output
- 1 watt minimum load
- Housing is 20 gauge steel that is painted black
- Frame, junction box and hanger bars are heavy gauge galvanized steel
- Electrical components within the can are a bi-pin ceramic socket with nickel plating and 18 gauge teflon insulated wires with fiberglass sleeves
- Three half inch knockouts for easy wire entry and exit
- Three heavy gauge inner retention clips push out on to ceiling or other mounting surface to firmly hold housing in place
- Accommodates mounting surface up to 3/4" thick
Additional WAC Lighting Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All WAC Lighting Products
- WAC Lighting Remodel Housings Collection
This WAC Lighting item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- WAC Lighting HR-301M
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the WAC Lighting HR-301M and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of WAC Lighting products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Recessed Lighting BasicsDon't let the thought of recessed lighting overwhelm you. Let us quickly walk you through the basics of recessed lighting and prepare you for your project.